the scene from ‘Monty Python and the Holy Grail’ where they used coconuts to recreate the sounds of horses running? Well, it turns out that the iconic comedy wasn’t too far off, as coconuts, as well as rocks, are often used by foley artists to imitate horses. In this video, you’ll dip your toes into the world of movie sound effects and find how these and similar sounds are really created.
- Twins Justin And Jeremy Are Amazing Dancers
- Top 10 Fastest People In The World
- A Flock Of Cute Guinea Pigs
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- The Secret World of Sea Lions
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
10 Surprising Ways Sound Effects Are Created For Movies
You might also like