When Irena Sendle realized that the Gestapo was about to arrest her, on October 20, 1943, there was one incriminating item she made sure to hide: a glass jar containing the names of over 2,000 Jewish children she’d smuggled to safety from the Warsaw Ghetto. Who was this courageous woman? Get to know the amazing story of Irena, a social worker who was a lifeline to Jewish children during WWII.
- Everything You Need To Know About Sea Lions
- Twins Justin And Jeremy Are Amazing Dancers
- Top 10 Fastest People In The World
- A Flock Of Cute Guinea Pigs
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
How Irena Sendler Saved Over 2000 Lives
You might also like