Do you know someone who always picks their skin or pulls out their own hair? Few people know this, but both of these bad habits are actually linked to stress and psychological health. In this video, Dr. Tracey Marks, a registered psychiatrist, will explain why we engage in these behaviors and how we can deal with them.
- Everything You Need To Know About Sea Lions
- Twins Justin And Jeremy Are Amazing Dancers
- Top 10 Fastest People In The World
- A Flock Of Cute Guinea Pigs
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
Why Some People Keep Picking Skin And Pulling Hair?
You might also like