Embark on a journey all the way to Jungfrau mountain, 3.454 meters (8.051 ft) above sea level, on a train! That’s right, you can admire the Swiss Alps without breaking a sweat or freezing if you take the scenic train ride to the highest railway station in Europe. A fascinating feat of engineering, the train is unique in its own right, and you will be able to learn all about it while admiring the incredibly stunning view from this railway station-museum.
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- The Secret World of Sea Lions
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
- The Most Beautiful Train Journey In Switzerland
- This Street Proposal Prank Is Awesome
- Awesome Standup Comedy By Mr Bean
Explore The Highest Railway Station In Europe
You might also like