The Palais Garnier has been called “probably the most famous opera house in the world and a symbol of Paris like Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, or the Sacré Coeur Basilica. It was built for the Paris Opera from 1861 to 1875 at the behest of Emperor Napoleon III. Enjoy an HD, 4K tour of the Palais Garnier opera house in Paris, France.
- Everything You Need To Know About Sea Lions
- Twins Justin And Jeremy Are Amazing Dancers
- Top 10 Fastest People In The World
- A Flock Of Cute Guinea Pigs
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
Take A Virtual Tour Of Opera House Of Paris
You might also like