strong>Sainte-Chapelle is a Gothic chapel in Paris that’s nearly 800 years old and famous worldwide for its 1,113 ornate and gorgeous stained glass windows. Once part of the royal residence and home to the French kings and queens of the 14th century, the chapel is considered a priceless art relic and a beloved tourist destination today. Visit the inside of the stunning chapel and admire its stained glass windows in this 4K video.
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- The Secret World of Sea Lions
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
- The Most Beautiful Train Journey In Switzerland
- This Street Proposal Prank Is Awesome
- Awesome Standup Comedy By Mr Bean
Let’s Take A Tour Of Sainte-Chapelle Chapel Of Paris
You might also like