This video, a year in the making, is something special. On the one hand we have the natural beauty of an ice cave on Mt. Hood, Orego, going through a transition as old as time in spectacular imagery. On the other, we also have a spoken story that evoke both emotion and appreciation for the natural journey this cave goes through. I found it a weirdly beautiful combination, a mix of story and images I won’t soon forget.
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- The Secret World of Sea Lions
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
- The Most Beautiful Train Journey In Switzerland
- This Street Proposal Prank Is Awesome
- Awesome Standup Comedy By Mr Bean
Feel The The Natural Beauty Of Ice Caves
You might also like