Rice is one of the most versatile foods in the world. This staple grain makes up a major part of the diet of more than 3.5 billion people around the globe, and every culture has its own unique way of cooking it. Rice is believed to have first been first cultivated in China, but it has pretty much reached every corner of the globe today. There are just a few fascinating ways rice is eaten around the world.
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- The Secret World of Sea Lions
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
- The Most Beautiful Train Journey In Switzerland
- This Street Proposal Prank Is Awesome
- Awesome Standup Comedy By Mr Bean
16 Delicious Rice Dishes From Around The World
You might also like