With only three exceptions, all primates are herbivorous, feeding primarily on fruit, leaves and insects. The only primates that eat meat are chimps, bonobos and their close relatives…us. Recently, meat eating has been associated with various health risks from cancer to heart disease, but how dangerous is it really?
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- The Secret World of Sea Lions
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
- The Most Beautiful Train Journey In Switzerland
- This Street Proposal Prank Is Awesome
- Awesome Standup Comedy By Mr Bean
Is Meat Bad And Unhealthy For Humans?
You might also like