If you take steaming hot showers and are tired of having Bathroom Mirror Fog when you finish then you’ll like this tip on how to prevent your bathroom mirror from fogging up. While this solution is simple and effective you should also make sure you use the bathroom ventilation fan when you shower as it will help remove the moisture from the bathroom. Run the fan for 5 to 10 minutes after you get out of the shower to help prevent mold buildup in the walls and ceiling.
- Twins Justin And Jeremy Are Amazing Dancers
- Top 10 Fastest People In The World
- A Flock Of Cute Guinea Pigs
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- The Secret World of Sea Lions
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
Stop Your Bathroom Mirror Fogging Up
You might also like