If You’re Not A Software Engineer You’ve Missed A Lot Of Fun In Life. Here’s Why! After completing the 12th grade with decent score, when this guy takes admission in an engineering college (primarily to satisfy his parents), from that time onwards, his life takes many turns. First he tries to be a ‘boyfriend’, then attends campus placements in top IT companies and when he gradually loses interest in work, he tries to find the purpose of the life! But what’s next? Put Chutney has come up with an animated video that will show you a life-cycle of an average software engineer that either you’re in or are really missing!
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- The Secret World of Sea Lions
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
- The Most Beautiful Train Journey In Switzerland
- This Street Proposal Prank Is Awesome
- Awesome Standup Comedy By Mr Bean
Full Lifecycle Of A Software Engineer
You might also like