Sloth’s may be wild creatures with long talons, but they are slow, gentle and don’t have an agressive bone in their body. Also, sometimes they like to cuddle! See Prince the Sloth hugging his friend Daisy the cat, and trying, in its own not-so-graceful way, to show his (slow) affection.
- Everything You Need To Know About Sea Lions
- Twins Justin And Jeremy Are Amazing Dancers
- Top 10 Fastest People In The World
- A Flock Of Cute Guinea Pigs
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
This Sloth Is In Love With A Cat
You might also like