Have you misplaced your key, or had someone take it by mistake? What happens when you need to either stay at home alone with an unlocked door, or to leave it altogether? Here’s a smart way of solving this issue. This video will present you with five different ways to create a DIY lock for your door. You can use a fork, a belt or a chair to lock the door and feel safe. This is also great for a bathroom, or bedroom that doesn’t have a lock.
- Everything You Need To Know About Sea Lions
- Twins Justin And Jeremy Are Amazing Dancers
- Top 10 Fastest People In The World
- A Flock Of Cute Guinea Pigs
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
Fantastic Ways To Lock The Door Without A Key
You might also like