Ventriloquism, or ventriloquy, is an act of stagecraft in which a person (a ventriloquist) manipulates his or her voice so that it appears that the voice is coming from elsewhere, usually a puppeteered “dummy”. The act of ventriloquism is ventriloquizing, and the ability to do so is commonly called in English the ability to “throw” one’s voice. However, the term “throwing one’s voice” is misleading, because it implies that a sound’s physical origin has changed, when really the change has been perceptual and not physical.
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- The Secret World of Sea Lions
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
- The Most Beautiful Train Journey In Switzerland
- This Street Proposal Prank Is Awesome
- Awesome Standup Comedy By Mr Bean
Live Human Ventriloquist Comedy
You might also like