Space launches are exciting to watch, aren’t they? It is, after all, the earliest part of a flight that reaches space. In history, we have been witness to some quite incredible and historic space launches – Sputnik I, Vostok I and Apollo 11, to name a few. However, there is no denying that space flight is a tough and risky business. While space launches always create tremendous excitement and are possible after years of hard work and a lot of money, sometimes they are not successful for various reasons. Here is a look at some devastating yet incredible space launch failures over the past decades. Atlas-Centaur 5, Spacex Falcon 9 and Proton M, among a few other unsuccessful rocket launches have made this list.
- Everything You Need To Know About Sea Lions
- Twins Justin And Jeremy Are Amazing Dancers
- Top 10 Fastest People In The World
- A Flock Of Cute Guinea Pigs
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
The Top 10 Incredible Space Launch Failures
You might also like