“Tears in Heaven” is a ballad written by Eric Clapton and Will Jennings about the pain Clapton felt following the death of his four-year-old son, Conor, who fell from a window of the 53rd-floor New York apartment of his mother’s friend, on March 20, 1991. Clapton, who arrived at the apartment shortly after the accident, was visibly distraught for months afterwards. This song is one of Clapton’s most successful, reaching #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in the U.S.
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- The Secret World of Sea Lions
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
- The Most Beautiful Train Journey In Switzerland
- This Street Proposal Prank Is Awesome
- Awesome Standup Comedy By Mr Bean
Eric Clapton – Tears In Heaven
You might also like