Homemade teeth whiteners include baking soda paste, which is an equal mixture of baking soda and water, and lime juice paste, an equal mixture of fresh lime juice and salt. Make teeth whitening solutions using common household ingredients with tips from a licensed dental assistant in this free video on oral hygiene.
- Everything You Need To Know About Sea Lions
- Twins Justin And Jeremy Are Amazing Dancers
- Top 10 Fastest People In The World
- A Flock Of Cute Guinea Pigs
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
How to Make Teeth Whiteners at Home
You might also like