Théo Sanson has just broken a world record by crossing a 1,640 foot slackline across Utah desert and the whole thing is absolutely terrifying. The slackline is tied between The Rectory and Castleton Tower at Castle Valley, Utah, making it so high of the ground this video will leave your palms sweating.
- Comedy Genius Harold Lloyd’s Top Comedy Scenes
- The Tiniest Bird You Have Ever Seen
- The Secret World of Sea Lions
- Japanese Magician Surprises Everyone With His Crazy Act
- How Old Can We Actually Get?
- 5 Most Dangerous Volcanic Eruptions In Human History
- Common Myths Of Yoga Debunked
- The Most Beautiful Train Journey In Switzerland
- This Street Proposal Prank Is Awesome
- Awesome Standup Comedy By Mr Bean
This Superb Slacklining Stunt Will Leave Your Palms Sweating
You might also like